2018 - 2019 Laptop Deployment
Posted 08/07/2018 11:14AM
With the start of school right around the corner, it is time for laptop deployment! All rising 4th through 12th grade students in MGSD receive a laptop for use during the school year. ALL rising 4th through 12th grade students will attend deployment at Mooresville Intermediate School, 1438 Coddle Creek Hwy.
Deployment days and times are as follows:
- Monday, August 20, 2018: 8:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 21, 2018: 4:30 p.m.-7:20 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 22, 2018: 8:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 25, 2018: 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
(Doors will close PROMPTLY at 7:20 p.m. on Tuesday and 3:00 p.m. on Saturday.)
LAST CHANCE DEPLOYMENT
Tuesday, August 28, 2018: 4:30 - 7:20 p.m. (Doors will close at 7:20 p.m.)
Both the Parent/Guardian AND student MUST attend laptop deployment.
- ALL students must attend with a parent/guardian;
- ALL returning students must bring their school-issued book bag to deployment to receive their laptop. (If you do not have your book bag, you will not be able to attend deployment and receive your laptop, or you must purchase a new one for $45.00);
- Rising 4th grade and new students to MGSD will receive a new book bag at no cost;
- ANY and ALL outstanding fines must be paid before a laptop will be issued. (A reminder letter about fines was emailed and/or mailed to students/parents over the summer);
- All students must pay an annual $50 Usage Fee;
- ALL students and parents/guardians must attend a short information session;
- Infosnap Online Registration must be completed before a laptop can be issued;
- We STRONGLY ENCOURAGE parents and students to participate in ONLINE TRAINING, complete INFOSNAP ONLINE REGISTRATION, and pay the USAGE FEE before coming to deployment. This will drastically reduce your wait time.
Please visit http://deployment.mgsd.k12.nc.us for information on completing these tasks.
Thank you and we look forward to having a great school year!